Loyalty Card Program allows you to earn points for your online shopping. If you have a Farmacosmo’s Account, every purchase is worth of Reward Points. When you achieve a certain threshold, you can convert Reward Points into Discount Coupons and get 5% or 10% off your purchase.
- Subjects:The program addresses only Registered Customers (if you place your order as a Guest that means you do not register for a Farmacosmo account before placing your order, you cannot benefit from the program).
- Rewards Points: Every order you place and pay for is worth of Reward Points.
The “Extra Services” are not worth of Rewards Points:
- National Consumer Union Registration;
- Gift Box;
- Shipping Insurance;
- Delivery by appointment;
The Express Delivery Service is not worth of Reward Points, too.
If you are applying a coupon code, a discount code or an offer code, you will not collect any Reward Points for your order. The discount coupon you may apply because of the Farmacosmo Loyalty Program may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.
- How are Rewards Points calculated?The points are calculated on the VAT inclusive Total of your order (expressed in Euros) rounded to the nearest integer and multiplied by 0.5.
- Conditions: As Registered Customer, when you achieve the threshold of 250 and 375 points, you can convert your Rewards Points into a Discount Coupon and get 5% or 10% off your purchase, respectively. So if you collect 250 Reward Points, you may redeem a 5% Off Coupon; if you collect 375 Reward Points, you may redeem a 10% Off Coupon.
Example: if you collect 270 Rewards Points, you may redeem 250 Rewards Points to get a 5% Off Coupon. Once you have applied 250 Rewards Points towards your order, these points will be deducted from your Reward Points Balance. You will have a left amount of 20 points still available in your Reward Points Balance.
Loyalty Discount Coupon may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer and have to be used one at a time.
It could happen that one or more products you have purchased are actually out of stock (it could happen that more customers try to purchase the same product simultaneously so that the selected product is not actually in stock) and you placed your order applying a Loyalty Discount Coupon. In this case, Farmacosmo will get you back the equivalent reward points that you have redeemed for the out-of-stock product.
- When will Reward Points be available to use?
When you place your order, the system will calculate the points you have to earn (read more at: How are Rewards Points calculated?). At this moment, they are Pending Points. They will turn in Rewards Points available to use, 15 days after the order has been delivered, according to right of Withdrawal Policy. So you will see in your Balance Section two different balances, the first balance refers to your Pending Points, the second one refers to Rewards Points.
- Reward Points Use: As registered Customer, you will view and manage your Reward Points through My Points & Rewards section of your Personal Account. Here you will find your total Points balance, along with a cumulative history of all your Points collected, redeemed and expired. At Checkout, when you achieve the threshold of 250 or 375 points, you will find the button to convert your Rewards Points into a Discount Coupon and get 5% or 10% off your purchase, respectively. You are free to choose if you want to redeem your points and convert them into a Discount Coupon or not.
Please Note: once you have converted your Rewards Points into a Discount Coupon, you have to apply it in the same calendar year.
Before placing your order, you may remove the Discount Coupon from your basket storing it for future use, and no later than the same calendar year.
The basket will always show only the Discount Coupon with the highest discount you have achieved: if you earned actually 375 points, the basket will show you only the 10% off Discount Coupon (and not the 5% off Discount Coupon, which will be shown up to 374 earned points).